9.25.2008

Why Georgia

Actual posts on Clay Aiken message boards following his people cover:

This is a gut-wrenching day for The ClayNation. Somebody wake me up, I hope it’s a dream.Please tell me I'm not the only one who is shocked beyond belief! I feel numb I’m so upset. This can’t be real!! How can you guys say this won’t change anything? This changes EVERYTHING. I don’t even know what to think right now.

To me this is the saddest thing and the reason I won’t be able to hold him as my idol. I remember the day when I ran to turn it on and called all the family to watch with pride. It just seems so in your face now and I don’t want [to expose] my kids to this.

I don’t know what to believe anymore. I have believed in Clay, I have defended him. I have taken so much crap over the years from co-workers as well as my own family. I don’t know how I’m going to deal with this.

Now I have to endure the humiliation of being proven to be incredibly STUPID! I have donated all my Clay Aiken t-shirts, CDs, etc. to charity and some of the stuff ended up in the landfill, which is a good place for it. To Clay I say: Depart from me, I never knew you.

No comments:

  © Blogger template Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP