9.20.2008

Can a Biden get some love?



So while I was on the floor of the Pepsi Center in August, I was struck by the rock star reception being received by none other than the 36 year Senior Senator from Delaware. I mean, I expected craziness over Michelle, Hillary and Bill, but the frenzy over Biden seemed just as big -- if not more so. I remember thinking that ol' Joe was injecting a heck of a lot of energy for a candidate who was considered the safe/boring/experience VP pick.

::Sigh::

That was a long time ago.

Now the only time Biden is mentioned is in a piece like this one from today's New York Times. Basically it's a reporter talking about how sweet Joe Biden is, and then trying to explain why absolutely no one in the MSM cares to even mention him. Except, of course, when he says something unbelievably stupid, like this.

So here's the thing, I know he's no Tina Fey/Lenscrafters Model Look Alike, but check out some of the barnburners he's been throwin' down recently. Dude is absolutely killin' it right now.



No comments:

  © Blogger template Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP